Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
• Take up challenging careers or opt for higher studies and research.
• Apply the excellent scientific and engineering knowledge so as to understand, analyze, design and create products and solutions for biomedical engineering problems.
• Have professional and ethical attitude, effective communication and team spirit, to understand and deal with Healthcare projects in a multi-cultural environment.
• Contribute and conscious about standards, protocols and procedures on venturing initiatives for society.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
• Apply knowledge of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & mathematics), modern tools and skills to propose ideas and solutions, culminating into a technology or equipment in health care system.
• Work professionally and continue learning in multidisciplinary areas of Biomedical Engineering through research and innovation