Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
- Establish the graduates as creative professionals in design, manufacturing, research and testing of biomedical devices ensuring quality and patient-safety.
- Pursue advanced courses in biomedical engineering at par with evolving state-of-the-art technologies.
- Evolve as successful engineers, entrepreneurs and inspirational leaders in society with moral ethical values.
- Engage in continuous learning through professional development and collaborations to nurture future generations of biomedical professionals.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- Apply knowledge of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics), modern tools and skills to propose ideas and solutions, towards developing technology and equipment in health care system.
- Work professionally and continue learning in multidisciplinary areas of biomedical engineering through research and innovation.