Designation: Assistant Professor
Professional Experience: 10 years
Date of Joining:15/4/2008
Area of Interest: Biochemistry
- attended a FDP on the title ‘Dairy and Food Process and Product Technology’ from July-Oct, 2018. She also received an Elite certification on the course.
- Jethinlalkhosh JP, Arun Antony, Praveena P, Victor Arokia Doss D,2016. Phytochemical, antioxidant, and free radical scavenging activities of hydroethanolic extract of aerial parts of Pothos Scandens L. Asian J Pharm Clin Res, Vol (9)No. pp: 236-239.
- Jethinlalkhosh JP, Arun Antony, Praveena P, Victor Arokia Doss D, 2016. Cytotoxicity and apoptotic inducibility of hydro-ethanolic extract of aerial parts of Pothos Scandens L. against MCF-7 breast cancer cell line. Int J Pharm Pharm Sci, Vol (8)No.7.pp:274-276.
- Praveena P, Victor Arokia Doss D, Jethinlalkhosh JP, 2015. Screening of efficacy of various extracts of Carica papaya L. for potential antifertility activity. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Science & Technology Vol(5)No.2.pp:88-92.
- Praveena.P and Chinnaswamy.P, 2012. A study on effect of oral administration of various extracts of unripe Carica papaya L on hormonal stability during pregnancy in Swiss albino mice. AsianJl ofMicrobiol, Biotech and EnvSci Vol(14)No.1.pp:105-108.
- Praveena.P and Chinnaswamy.P, 2011.Effect of unripe Carica papaya L on termination of pregnancy. Int Jl of Biotechnology and Bioengineering (01) No.1.pp:23-29.
- Praveena P,Sarath Menon, Linta Mariyam,2010.Production of bioplastics from different wastes. SJCET Journal of Engineering Vol. 5, No (2) :28-32.
- Praveena.P and Chinnaswamy.P, 2010.Effect of unripe Carica papaya L on termination of pregnancy. Proceedings of National seminar on Frontiers of Biotech and Bioinfo.pp:29-35.
- Attended two weeks training in Medical Biochemistry in Chelsa Hospital,Trivandum.
- Attended an ISO training programme in Sahrdaya College of Engineering and Technology, Thrissur.
- Organizing member for International symposium BIOVISION ’08,’09,’10 and ‘12 by Sahrdaya College of Engineering and Technology,Thrissur.
- Organized an International conference TREnDs 2015 in Sahrdaya College of Engineering and Technology.
- Organized KSCSTE sponsored workshop on Down Stream Processing during August 2015
Assistant Professor, Biotechnology Department, SCET