PEOs & PSOs
Program Educational Objectives(PEOs)
On successful completion of the Program, the Graduates are expected to:
1. To take up challenging careers in suitable corporate, business or educational sectors across the world, in multi-cultural working environment.
2. To develop and design innovative and novel solutions to solve real life problems in the domain of computer science.
3. To be responsible citizens with good team-work skills, competent leadership qualities and holistic values.
Program Specific Outcomes(PSOs)
1. To mould students to understand, analyze and develop computer technologies in the areas such as algorithms, system software, multimedia, web design, big data analytics and networking for efficient design of computer-based systems of varying complexity.
2. To enhance knowledge in the evolutionary changes in computing and apply standard practices and strategies in software project development using open-ended programming environments in order to deliver a quality product for business success and meet the future challenges.
3. To enable students to employ modern computer languages, environments, and platforms for creating innovative career paths to be an entrepreneur with social accountability.