POs, PEOs & PSOs
Program Outcomes (PO)
Engineering Knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
Problem Analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
Design/ Development of Solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
Modern Tool Usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
The Engineer and Society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
Environment and Sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
Individual and Team Work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
Project Management and Finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
Lifelong Learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Program Educational Objectives(PEOs)
On successful completion of the Program, the Graduates are expected to:
1. To take up challenging careers in suitable corporate, business or educational sectors across the world, in multi-cultural working environment.
2. To develop and design innovative and novel solutions to solve real life problems in the domain of computer science.
3. To be responsible citizens with good team-work skills, competent leadership qualities and holistic values.
Program Specific Outcomes(PSOs)
1. To mould students to understand, analyze and develop computer technologies in the areas such as algorithms, system software, multimedia, web design, big data analytics and networking for efficient design of computer-based systems of varying complexity.
2. To enhance knowledge in the evolutionary changes in computing and apply standard practices and strategies in software project development using open-ended programming environments in order to deliver a quality product for business success and meet the future challenges.
3. To enable students to employ modern computer languages, environments, and platforms for creating innovative career paths to be an entrepreneur with social accountability.