PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs)
- To use broad knowledge of electrical engineering as a foundation to be qualified research engineer in the field of electrical product design and allied consultancy works.
- To impart creative and critical reasoning skills to solve technical problems, ethically and responsibly, feasible with environment.
- To provide students with an academic of excellence, leadership, written ethical codes and guidelines, and the life-long learning needed for a successful professional career as engineers, scientists, technocrats, administrators and entrepreneurs.
- To inculcate in students professional and ethical attitude, effective communication skills, teamwork skills, multidisciplinary approach and an ability to relate engineering issues to broader social context.
PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSOs)
- Ability to analyze, design and synthesize different electrical and electronic systems for applications with knowledge of various materials used and its feasibility with the environment.
- To develop software based comprehension and use of MATLAB, CAD, MIPOWER etc in applied science.
- Creative design to produce and maintain quality of power supply and use of suitable instruments for energy audit and calibration.
- To understand the concepts of modeling analysis of electrical and electronic systems and application of different converters and processors to optimize the process.