Our college has been selected for VALUE (Virtual Amrita Laboratories Universalizing Education) Virtual Lab under MHRD nodal centre program. The coordinators are Dr Dhanya Gangadharan (BTE) and Dr Yuvaraj (BME)
Dr.Nixon Kurivila, Principal and Dr. Vijikala V, Associate Professor of EEE department were granted guide ship under APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University.
Dr. Leon Ittiachen
Dr. Gnana King
Associate Professor, ECE
Dr. V Vijikala
Associate Professor, EEE
Dr. R Satheeshkumar
Assistant Professor, CSE
Dr. R Sunder
Associate Professor, CSE
Dr. M Rajeswari
Associate Professor, CSE
- Sumi Maria Babu got registered as full time PhD student under KTU in the Department of Biotechnology Engineering under the guidance of Dr Leon Ittiachen.
- Ms Chaithanya das KV got registered as full time PhD student under KTU in the Department of Electronics and Communications under the guidance of Dr. Gnana King
- Drisya K Sasi, Asst. Prof of EEE department got selected for Ph.D as part time scholar under APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University
- Ms Salini PJ, Asst. Prof of BTE, Ms Remya and Ms Reshma Antony of CE registered as part time PhD scholars in CUSAT
- Ann Rija Paul, Ms. Deepa Devassy, Ms. Priya K V, Ms. Soumya Varma, Ms.Roshni R Menon, Ms. Divya R, Ms. Shyam Krishna K Asst. Professors, CSE department joined as part time PhD scholars in Karunya University
- Dr Sukhila was awarded with Doctoral degree from Uthkal University, Orissa
- Ms Amitha Joy successfully completed her PhD open defence in Bharathiar University in November 2018.
- Rajeswari (CSE), Dr Gnana King (ECE) and Dr. Uma Krishnakumar (BTE) submitted research proposals under the Research Promotion Scheme (RPS) of AICTE Quality Improvement Program (AQIS)- 2018-19.
- Proposals were submitted under Short Term Training Program (STTP) of AQIS – 2018-19 by Dr. Ambili Mechoor (BTE), Dr. Arun Thomas (ECE), Dr Vijikala V (EEE), Mr. Kiran (BME) and Dr. Satheesh (CSE)
Technical Transactions 2018
Compilation of Project reports of 2017 pass out batch and faculty publications during the year 2017-18 was published by the individual departments. It was released on November 28th 2018 by Rev Fr George Pareman, Executive Director and received by the HOD’s of each department.
- Ranimol G, Thulasi Venugopal, Shiji Gopalakrishnan, Swetha Sunkar. “Production of laccase from Trichoderma harzianum and its application in dye decolourisation” Biocatalysis and Agricultural Biotechnology, 16(2018) 400-404.
- Rajeswari, Deepa Devassy, Priya K.V, Divya R and Jasmy Davis. Vehicular Trusted Authority Centre to disseminate the traffic alert message using UGFT – Universal Generating Function Technique, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Volume 119 No. 16 2018, 997-1005. SCOPUS INDEXED.
- M Rajeswari, Krishna das J. Survey on Misbehavior Detection systems in Wireless AdHoc Networks, International Journal of Advanced Research Trends in Engineering and Technology (IJARTET), Vol. 5, Issue 3, March 2018, ISSN 2394-3777 (Print), ISSN 2394-3785 (Online)
- Rajeswari. Survey on Data Dissemination Process Using Routing Protocols in MANET and VANET”, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical & Control Systems, 15-Special Issue, October 2017, SCOPUS INDEXED.
- R Sunder. Edge Aware Histogram Modification for High Capacity Reversible Data Hiding”, in International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Volume 119 No.18,2018
- G R Gnana King. A Prototype Design of RFID Centered Hi-Tech Toll Assortment Plaza” in the Mediterranean Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences (MJBAS), Volume 2, Issue 4, Pages 39-44, Oct-Dec 2018.
- G R Gnana King. Combining Trust with Authentication Information for Routing in Wireless Sensor Networks” in the International Journal of Scientific Research in Network Security and Communication, Vol.6, Issue.5, pp.38-46, 2018.
Reviewer and Editorial Board
- Vishnu Rajan, HOD ECE got selected as the editorial board member for 2 UGC approved journals-JETIR and IJARTET
- R. Satheesh Kumar is a Regular Reviewer of “Egyptian Informatics Journal Production and Hosting” by Elsevier B.V. on behalf of the Faculty of Computers and Information, Cairo University. ISSN: 1110-8665; “The Journal of Super Computing”, An International Journal of High-Performance Computer Design, Analysis, and Use. ISSN: 0920-8542; 1573-0484 and “Multimedia Tools and Applications”, An International Journal. ISSN: 1380-7501(print version) ISSN: 1573-7721
Dr. R. Satheesh Kumar received an award titled “Innovative Research and Dedicated Academician Award-2018″from Innovative Scientific Research Professional Malaysia
CENTRE FOR IoT AND ROBOTICS RESEARCH
Centre for IoT and Robotics Research in association with the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering organised a two day hands on training on the topic “fun with arduino” for the students of our institution on 25th and 26th of June 2018. Twenty Three students of different departments participated in the program. Mr. Saran K. B. (Assistant Professor in ECE), Mr. Subodh RAj M. S. (Assistant Professor in ECE), Mr. Don P. John (Assistant Professor in ECE), and Mr. Harikrishnan P. M. (Assistant Professor in ECE) were the resource persons.