SAHRDAYA ENGINEERING COLLEGE ALUMNI ASSOCIATION (SECAA)
- To actively and constructively participate in the wellbeing of the Sahrdaya College of Engineering &Technology, by utilizing the good-will, professional engineers of various disciplines spread all over the world.
- To serve as a forum to promote and foster relationship among the alumni, the present students, the staff and the management of Sahrdaya.
- To arrange seminars and training programme by eminent Alumni and other personalities for the benefit of students and alumni.
- To contribute towards improving entrepreneurship development activities, campus placements, library and centers of excellence at Sahrdaya.
- To maintain continuous interaction between the past and present students by publishing a newsletter, holding periodical Alumni day celebration.
- To institute scholarships, revolving loan fund, prizes/medals etc., for the deserving students of Sahrdaya.
- To promote entrepreneurship and to educate them on technical matters and better utilization of funds made available from financial institutions by workshop, seminars, lectures etc and by providing training to improve the quality of the human resources of business organizations.
- To alleviate the alumni relationship by imparting awards to the best alumni based on his/her contribution to the association.
- Maintaining the updated and current information of all Alumni. To encourage, foster and promote close relations among the alumni themselves.
- To provide a forum for the Alumni for exchange of ideas on academic, cultural and social issues of the day by organizing and coordinating reunion activities of the Alumni
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE :
Dr. Nixon Kuruvila
UKF College of Engg
Dr. Caren Babu
Asst. Prof. ECE
Asst. Prof. ECE
Ms. Jasmy Davies
Asst. Prof. CSE
Ms. Jemcy Antony
Mr. Jibin Jose
Asst. Prof. BME
CONTACT US AT :
Address:Sahrdaya Engineering College Alumni Association (SECAA)Sahrdaya College of Engineering and TechnologyP.B.No.17KodakaraThrissur-680684Contact:Email: email@example.comPhone No: 0480 2726630 (Ext: 202)